Date

Re: Upcoming CNAB talks at KubeCon EU

Trishank Karthik Kuppusamy

💯💯

On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 2:23 PM Seth Newberry <seth@...> wrote:
excellent news.
Seth

--
Seth Newberry
General Manager of Standards
Joint Development Foundation

Re: Upcoming CNAB talks at KubeCon EU

Seth Newberry

excellent news.
Seth

--
Seth Newberry
General Manager of Standards
Joint Development Foundation

Upcoming CNAB talks at KubeCon EU

Carolyn Van Slyck

Compatible Registries

Carolyn Van Slyck

I have added a page to the CNAB website tracking which registries we have tested out with CNAB (specifically cnab-to-oci).

https://cnab.io/registries/

So if you aren’t sure which works with which, that page will always have our most up-to-date test results. If you have tested out a registry and have an update for us, you can open an issue or PR against https://github.com/cnabio/cnab.io.

Carolyn

Can we add applyTo to credentials too?

Carolyn Van Slyck

I noticed a while ago that credentials don’t have the applyTo field, which would limit the credentials to a particular action like we have with parameters and outputs. I just opened an issue to understand why and discuss if it could be added at some point.

https://github.com/cnabio/cnab-spec/issues/366

It would be great to get other people’s context and feedback since I’m not sure if this was an oversight or intentional.

Thanks!

Carolyn

Re: Test Message from CNAB-Main

Jeremy Rickard