Date

Oct 13th CNAB Meeting is cancelled

Carolyn Van Slyck

Next week’s CNAB meeting is cancelled because of KubeCon.

Carolyn

Changing the canceled state spelling in the spec

Carolyn Van Slyck

Does anyone have an implementation of CNAB that does not use github.com/cnabio/cnab-go?

I found a spelling inconsistency with the state “canceled/cancelled”. We plan on updating the spelling in the spec to match what cnab-go uses “canceled”.

If you aren’t using cnab-go, or you think you may be affected by this change, please let us know!

Carolyn Van Slyck
she/her
Principal Software Engineer
Azure Steelthread

Microsoft Logo

Project Board

Carolyn Van Slyck

After yesterday’s meeting I created a project board, Roadmap, for the cnabio organization. I added the issues from the backlog that we wanted to work on this year.

Carolyn

Re: Upcoming CNAB talks at KubeCon EU

Trishank Karthik Kuppusamy

💯💯

On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 2:23 PM Seth Newberry <seth@...> wrote:
excellent news.
Seth

--
Seth Newberry
General Manager of Standards

Re: Upcoming CNAB talks at KubeCon EU

Seth Newberry

excellent news.
Seth

--
Seth Newberry
General Manager of Standards
Joint Development Foundation

Upcoming CNAB talks at KubeCon EU

Carolyn Van Slyck

Compatible Registries

Carolyn Van Slyck

I have added a page to the CNAB website tracking which registries we have tested out with CNAB (specifically cnab-to-oci).

https://cnab.io/registries/

So if you aren’t sure which works with which, that page will always have our most up-to-date test results. If you have tested out a registry and have an update for us, you can open an issue or PR against https://github.com/cnabio/cnab.io.

Carolyn

Can we add applyTo to credentials too?

Carolyn Van Slyck

I noticed a while ago that credentials don’t have the applyTo field, which would limit the credentials to a particular action like we have with parameters and outputs. I just opened an issue to understand why and discuss if it could be added at some point.

https://github.com/cnabio/cnab-spec/issues/366

It would be great to get other people’s context and feedback since I’m not sure if this was an oversight or intentional.

Thanks!

Carolyn

Re: Test Message from CNAB-Main

Jeremy Rickard